[ASTRO] Re: Revo to ORI

.. begin astro-transmission

On Sat, 23 Aug 1997 Maggadog@aol.com wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>

> Does anyone know if REvo has changed its name to ORI  . I know that revo had
> the Operation re-info  thing going , but the site now says ORI sound ,
> instead of REVO .
>
> Is this their new name?
>
> Matt

Yeah. They're O.R.I. now.  I just saw them live last night and they
were great!  They were selling both REVO and O.R.I. merchandise.
I had never heard them before, live or on record, so this was quite
a treat.  I'm listening to the CD I bought at the show right now.
They are like Negativland, only more musical.  Kinda like E.B.N.,
but more "arty" and less overtly pop.  At times they even sounded
like Larry Fast ("Synergy").