[ASTRO] Re: Those darn Pulsars...

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>

> Yeah, I know pretty much everyone hates this little band that opened for Man
> or Astroman? in the spring.  =(  But I just found out yesterday they will be
> opening for Weezer from July 5th to July 20th.  And I'm pretty much the only
> one extremely happy about this!!  I bought my tix about a week ago, and to
> find out the Pulsars are opening for Weezer is way cool.  =)  Well, I think
> it is, anyway......
>
> SuperGEEK,
>
> **Leslie**

<snip!>

Hey, you can count me as another one who likes the Pulsars.  I had never
heard of them before they opened for MoAM, and I thought they were
really good.

I have a little mini-review of their set as part of my MoAM gig review
on my website:

www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html

Follow the link titled "A Haircut In The Zorlock Pit".