[ASTRO] Re: (No more) fav drinks???

.. begin astro-transmission

> > Speaking as an Earth-human, I object to this.  You must be a slave to
> >  the robot horde.  I think Servotron is a spiffy band, but they're just
> >  renegade household appliances from outer space, no real threat.  I'm
> >  pretty sure the ASTROMEN have fairly benign intentions for humanity,
> >  and they're more powerful the Servotron.
> >
> >  Mookie
>

> Servotron is preparing everyone for the turnover of Robots on humans . They
> are from the future telling everyone about the peoples' terrible destiny when
>  Robots will Take over the world .
>
> Cornelius

Oh sure, Servotron _says_ they're from the future and stuff.  Here's the
truth: Servotron are the ASTRO-guys' toaster oven, electric shaver, etc.
They escaped from the wreckage when MOAM crash-landed on earth and have
since rebuilt themselves into humanoid robot form using various appropriated
junk and human body parts.  Think of them as flea-market Borg.  They intend
to harm humans with their music, but they seriously overestimate themselves.
Their attempt at psycho-acoustic annihalation just sounds like a really
rawking band!  A most fortunate accident.

Mookie

P.S.  The real musical threats to humanity are the secretly alien
infiltrators known as Tesh and Yanni.