[ASTRO] Re: Tommorow Land

.. begin astro-transmission

> From Maggadog@aol.com Fri May 23 10:42:06 1997
> Date:  Fri, 23 May 1997 13:40:26 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Maggadog@aol.com
> To: Multiple recipients of <astro-list@furball.slime.org>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Re: Tommorow Land
>
> .. begin astro-transmission

> << There is a Man... or Astroman? song on the line up for Space Mountain,
>  isn't there?  Seems to me there was...
>   >>

> I dont think there is ,  All i hear is like a theremen and cool sound effects
> . At the unloading station its liek a 40's cool future jazz.  Its really cool
> , It has like weird trumpets and cool sound effects!!!
>

> Cornelius Starfighter
<snip!>

My wife and my sister went to Dizz-knee-land last year and after they
came back I was playing MOAM in the car, the song at that moment was
"Reverb 2000", and they said "that was the song they played on space
mountain".  They could be wrong.  It could have been something else
surfy or reverby and they just didn't know the difference.

Speaking of the Tragic Kingdom, next week I see Orange County's Finest,
No Doubt along with Weezer and some other band I forget the name of.
No comparison to MOAM, but great bands nonetheless.