[ASTRO] Re: surf history--fav. bands

.. begin astro-transmission

On Thu, 22 May 1997, All Hail the Goddess of Venus *A.K.A. ON EARTH: AILECIA* wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> so does anyon elike isao tomita?  hes so great... we're talking orchestras
> made of elctronics.. we're talking special records that have messages to be
> decoded... we're talking 1970s asian man with cool hair and cool pics on
> the back of album sleeves... we're talking king of the moog... space genius
>
> -ailecia
<snip!>

Whoa!  I've never met anyone else brave enough to admitt to being
A TOMITA fan!  Rest assured most MOAM fans would HATE our friend
Isao.  I confessed my love for cheezy Tomita on the Tangerine Dream
list and found no allies to my secret obsession.  The Planets totally
rules, as does Firebird, although it was quite a revalation to discover
later how exotic the original non-electronic versions really are.

Secretly,

Mookie Keebler