[ASTRO] Re: 1000 X

.. begin astro-transmission

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Bruce Watson wrote:

<snip!>

> OK, for those of us who are a little behind here: what is 1000x?  A new
> album?  And how would you describe this "new sound"?

<snip!>

New Rule!  All listmembers must read the ENTIRE offical MOAM site before
posting.  It might also help to buy and listen to a few MOAM discs as
well.

<snip!>

> Wow, you guys are really into this....<backing away from my computer>
>
> Bruce W. (from Planet Q)

Why yes we are, thank you very much....<leaning in towards my computer>

Michael K. (from Earth)

P.S.  A review, of sorts, of 1000X can be found at...
"http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html" follow the "1000X Review"
link.  And by the way, I like the 1000X artwork so much I tried to do
my own version of it on my review page.