[ASTRO] $SUIT FOR SALE$

   This is Dexter Why? and as you may all know the clone project is
over. You may not be the only ones happy to hear this news.

                  Coco and Birdstuff held a secret meeting with us
clones and told us that we would be starting a new way of life, new
lifestyles as we say here in
the USA.The country I am proud to call my home.
   To my surprise, my fellow clones were quite excited about the
future.  Following up on all the things we learned on our tour of the
USA, remeber we are young,innocent and ready to be corrupted.
   We will get to that later. The most valuable lesson I learned is
the theory of Capitalism.
  I want to put it to the test. Coco and Birdstuff did not leave us
with any type of insurance plan and we have no working skills or
employment history ;in addition, I have applied for seven jobs and to
put it bluntly people are clone-phobic. Try telling someone at a job
interview that you are a clone and that you have never worked before.
It is tough, but Im proud of who I am  and I will not act as if I am
someone else in order to climb the corporate ladder.
                      But I will do this:
    I am conducting a political science study in the field of
economics. I will be selling my astro-clone suit to the highest
bidder. What else is a hungry, homeless clone to do? Be the envy of
your friends, go to the next rock-n-roll concert in an official
Astro-suit, Show up at school wearing your new Astro-suit. You will be
the only one to have the SUIT.    My fellow clones have decided to
frame their ASTRO-clone suits and display them in the place they now
call home. They want to remember the most profound experiment ever
conducted dealing with  music and science. I, Dexter Why? want to
continue to share the project with you. Let the bidding begin!
                              DEXTER WHY