[ASTRO] Root Beer is the fluid o' choice.

I will step in for the astro-camp, although I am supposedly sworn to only
enter the mail list on matters of extreme importance.

I feel spreading the word 'bout Root Beer one of these matters.

The ultimate Root Beer Moment for the astro kiddies was the time that the 3B
Tavern (now the DoubleWide) in Bellingham, WA served Henry Weinhards Root Beer
ON TAP!!!!  They had a Keg of this stuff iced down and frothy enough to make
your knees wiggle.  everybody was turning down the free beer and begging for
the stuff.  It comes in the bottle in the right areas of the pacific NW, but
it aint the same.

I would have to say that the most widely consumed soda in the van would be
root beer.  Dr Pepper is second.  Show up with Mr Pibb and/or Corn Nuts and
you will have to be put through the Astro-Spank machine. Not pretty.

That is all. TBD.