[ASTRO] signing off

hi-
star crunch here.
I am posting this message to let all of you know that I am leaving man
or astro-man? this departure comes as a result of recent talks with the
band that revealed increasing differences of opinions of what the entity
known as man or astro-man actually is. It made the most sense for me to
leave.

as co-creator of the band, I have spent the last seven years wondering
this planet in "search of parts for our spaceship". I found much more
than I ever looked for-new friends, great bands, exciting places, wrong
notes, and lots of foul smelling rock and roll clubs. I value them all
knowing that I had some of the best experiences of my life.

as far as the future-I am recording with the astromen again sometime
this fall for some assorted projects already in the works. It is
doubtful that I will ever tour with them again.  the upcoming european
tour will feature replacements for both dexter and myself.

I wish the best for the band and their conquest to take over this giant
revolving rock. if you have any questions or are interested in my future
musical endeavors contact me via email.
thanks to all of you who listen.

not the first man who fell to earth
s. crunch