[ASTRO] VIDEO CONTEST WINNERS

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

The winners to the recent Man or Astro-man? Video contest are in!
We have contacted them, and now on to the public....

We had a tie for first place..(meaning we couldn't decide which one was
better.)
These two videos are for two differant songs, and approach them from two
opposite directions.

The awards for first and second prize are combined and then split in
half...both parties agreed to this, and thought it was a fair way to deal
with that issue.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

KEVIN REID - The Sound Waves Reversing

and..

JASMINE TRICE - Junk Satellite

Honorable Mentions will be listed on the site very soon too!

We will have stills, and clips from these videos on the www site soon.
Both of these videos wil be included on the long over due video release.
This release is currently under development as a CD-Rom / DVD.
Release date : (well you know how it is in space!)