[ASTRO] New Release

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

Man or Astro-man? has just released it's first only release in Japan!
The recording is a dual CD with Made From Technetium and 1000X on one disc.
It is available in Japan only right now on Bandai Music.
We will be importing copies for sale through our mail order and at live shows.
All text is in Japaneese, and the "Message from CD" is spoken in Japaneese
at the begining of the CD.
Images available on the www site: www.astroman.com / What's New?

.coco