[ASTRO] Make your own Astro-Video

.. begin astro-transmission

Greetings people of earth,

This is an advance notice to list members!

We are nearing the completion of our home video. This video will include
live footage and the few "videos" we have made.  This video will be
released on Touch & Go records, and available anywhere you can find our
records.

But here is the fun part....we are sponsoring a "Make your own Astro-Video"
contest were anyone can submit thier video for inclusion on this home video
tape.
We will be posting a list of available songs/deadline/details/payment,prize
info, very soon.
We will be accepting "video" format, but would like to encourage FILM usage
(8mm or 16mm).
We will choose several of the best videos , to be included on the Touch and
Go release....

more details to come...

.over
.coco