[ASTRO] Re: future moam as we know it

On 8/9/98 4:55 AM ,CrackityJones (lynham@bc1.com) said:

>I had heard, and I thought it was announced to the list, that *officially*
>clones were indeed replacing Crunch and Dexter X.

Er.. I haven't seen this. Did I miss something?

Perhaps you are referring to Star Crunch's quote in the Flagpole article
that Moon Dawg typed in for us. Star Crunch mentions that two people on
the upcoming European Tour will "remarkably resemble two of the clones".
I haven't seen or herd anything regarding permanent replacement.

-Grant