[ASTRO] Re: signing off

Damn.   Well, I'm not shocked, but I'm very sorry to read Crunch's
announcement.

I keep hearing that sample in my head:  "This is the end, then."  But
I'm hoping maybe it'll be the beginning of something else great for
Mr. Crunch.  And that MoA? will continue moving ahead, though
the signature guitar sound has been lost.

I guess it's not too surprising, all things considered.  Though I'm
sure I've had only the vaguest hint of the different opinions at work
within the band.

We can't not be sad.  But let's be happy that the core 3 astromen
hung together longer (and produced a hell of lot more recordings)
than the average band.

--Moon Dawg