[ASTRO] sonicnet broadcast

greetings all...

just wanted to transmit some data which has not yet been
confirmed...sonicnet is supposed to broadcast the man or astro-man? show
from irving plaza in new york this wednesday, november 4th.  the only
information on their website seems to be a general broadcast wednesday for
the opening night of cmj.  we depart early tomorrow so i will not be able
to provide any new information before wednesday.  you can check the
sonicnet website for any updates: http://www.sonicnet.com/

to everyone at the echo lounge halloween show...trace reading & i would
like to extend our thanks for a warm welcome to your visible phase
spectrum.  the phase shift was quite jarring & we're only now beginning to
experience a relief from the after-effects.

everyone else...i'm sure we will see you soon as the man or astro-man?
quest continues...

*terminate signal*
    blazar