Re: [ASTRO] signing off

hey michael

thanks for the message.
and thanks for creating your web page-I  was an occasional visitor and was
always entertained by the presentation. and I do remember you from La Luna-one
of two or three who could stand to watch us soundcheck.
I appreciate it.
I am starting a new band along with some other projects. I will keep you
informed

now I just have to figure out how this electronic stuff works...