[ASTRO] Re: Servotron

I've seen (and bought) three Servotron CD's.  Here's some info on 'em (in
chronological order):

"No Room For Humans"
Amphetamine Reptile Records AmRep 058-2
2645 1st Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408

"Spare Parts"
Amphetamine Reptile Records AMREP 062
(same adress as above)

"Entertainment Program for Humans (Second Variety)"
Lookout! Records LK197
P.O. Box 11374
Berkely, CA 94712-2374

"Spare Parts" is a shorter re-mix type of album, while the others are
full-length.  I haven't listened to "EPfH(SV)" enough to pass judgement on
it, but if the one album you have *isn't* "No Room for Humans" you are
living a mere shadow of an existence.

[Catalog info above shamelessly swiped from:
http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~mwm92401/servotron.html]

						---Bill