[ASTRO] Re: Servotron Peelsession

Greetings,

THANK YOU!!!! for posting this.  I have been trying to get a copy of this
complete session since it first aired almost a year ago.  I had managed to
get 3 of the 4 tracks, but now have them all.  The songs they played are:
Slave to the Metal Horde; I Sing! The Body Cybernetic; Red Robot Refund;
Mechanisms in the Forever Loop.

For those that do not know what a Peel Session is:  The featured bands
records four of five tracks (in a more or less live-in-the-studio) manner
for broadcast on John Peel's radio show that is broadcast on BBC Radio 1.
Tons of fantastic bands (including MOAM) have recorded sessions for the Peel
show.

Follow the link (see below) and enjoy.  The Servotron tracks appeared
(approximately) at the following times in the show:

12:40
30:20
1:08:30
1:31:40

I would be happy to make a copy or trade for these tracks.  Keep in mind
that they were recorded from RealAudio into my 4-track recorder.  Not the
best quaility but certainly listenable.

Thanks again!!

Brian Mc.