[ASTRO] Re: Servotron's Smelly Suits

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

> think it was because they must sweat a lot in those suits and you
can't
> exactly wash them. Either that or it was the bodily fluids of humans

It couldn't have been Proto-Unit 'cause she "glows".

	I go tonite to inhale whatever and get their nifty "autograph" stamps
on the latest poster creations I've made (hopefully viewable by next
week at Dr. Zed's, my mailing list agents have seen proofs for over 2
weeks now).
	Since I write for a fairly big 'zine, I get media kits & CDs of all
the bands I cover. The Servotron press photo is just like the image
seen on the Lookout site and their bio book is way cool. It's an
appropriation of a vcr manual approximating all the line drawings in
b/w. Each article reproduction and bio fact has headers like "Step 1",
"Step 2" just like the steps for programming a vcr. Crazy!
	Tomorrow night is The Groovie Ghoulies and The Donnas, next weekend
is Spearhead on Friday and The Mr. T Experience w/The Donnas (again!).
The following Thursday is Curve (remember them? It's been 4 years).

_dV-