[ASTRO] Servotron Boise Show.

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

>somebody said that they were looking for Servotron tour posters.  Well my
>band is opening for them later this month in Boise, Idaho, so maybe I can
>grab some for you.  I can't promise anything though.  Though it doesn't
>make sense, I thought they were touring with Delta 72, I don't know why
>we are opening for them, hmm oh well.
>
>Rick

I didn't know that they are going to play Boise. How come it's not listed on
the tour dates? Was it added recently? The only day free this month for
them, according to Billions is the 30th, which is noted as a day off. By the
way, what is your band?

Veronica