Re: [ASTRO] Space Bunnies Must Die!

On 3/19/98 12:36 PM, Michael Kepler (kepler@Metro1.com) said:

>I think the PC guy at work has one (I'm the Unix guy).
>You're a MAC guy, right?  Are Zip discs portable between
>PC and MAC platforms?  Is there an AVI player for MAC?

I can convert AVI's to Quicktime sometimes...

Macs can read PC formated Zips (not always possible the other way around)

>Funny thing is, the README that is on the CD with the AVI
>says it is a Quicktime clip, which would have worked better
>for MAC users.  Ever notice that MAC users are more common
>among MOA? fans than the general population?  I've got access
>to just about everything except Amiga (no video toaster for me).

Macs rule.

>How much are the discs?  I can find that out when I get to
>work, too.

I don't know.. I would send you one or something... But if you can find a
site to FTP it too, I would gladly just download it one night. I used to
have such a setup on my mac at work, but alas that is no more....

-Grant