[ASTRO] Re: Art/Estrus/Tim/Pere Ubu

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

>      I just read the Art Chantry interview at the Estrus home-page and I
> really laughed hard! Thanks for pointing it out, astro-friend!
>      Low and behold...Who should also be on the Estrus home-page in an
> interview? Why, none other than, Tim Kerr. Tim has pressed/distributed a
> lot of Pere Ubu stuff in the last few years.
> --Fiber Unit

Fiber Unit, I am on your ass today!  I don't think that Tim Kerr who is
interviewed on the Estrus webpage (of Big Boys, Poison 13, Lord High
Fixers, etc.) has released any Pere Ubu stuff.  The record label Tim/Kerr
is not affiliated with that other Tim Kerr, but is named for the former
hockey player.  They apparently had to change their name some time ago
when a much more juggernaut type label started releasing records under
their previous name.  Confused?  Well, I was too until I read another Tim
Kerr interview in the paper in Seattle.  That cleared up the whole Tim
Kerr vs. Tim/Kerr thing.

It is true that the human Tim Kerr has produced many, many albums.  Maybe
I am totally confused.  But I do know there is a difference between the
two names.

MM