[ASTRO] Re: Robot Sighting and Economics!

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

Greetings:
     I haven't seen it. I'll be on the "Lookout".  "Smithsonian" had an
article on flying robots recently and there was the article in "CNN" re:
Robot Armageddon. Any other "Sightings"?

--Fiber Unit

P.S., "Did ya' ever notice how many brand names there are in life? Isn't
language neat?"
* In my best, Andy Rooney voice.

P.P.S., Here's an idea? Let's write a message about a topic, based on our
lives? These are just a few suggestions! Feel free to abstain, if you wish.

Tiff: How 'bout an anthropology discussion on why MST3k's Prof. Bobo can
speak?
Moon Dawg: What economic system does MOA? use and why? Grant: What sort of
computer networks would aliens have? Danno: What would rock bands be like
in New-LA, (on Mars in 2163)?
Andreas: Will humans ever surf in space?
Veronica: Would aliens read books and store them? Annalissa: Would alien
worlds contain comic stores?
Kirk: Will Servotron ever compete with the Beatles on the oldie stations,
say 20 years from now? Before you answer that, think of Slim Whitman and
Sonny Bono. THEY made it! Now how likely was that? It could happen!
D. Vigeant: What sort of poster styles would be done by aliens? Would they
have posters? Would the aliens even have eyes?
Leah: Would aliens have a TV show like the PRISONER? Will aliens even have
TV's?  What would an alien "Star Trek" be like? Would the aliens even have
eyes? Oh Ma-Gawd, It's Deja Vu all over again!

Sorry if I left anyone out!