[ASTRO] Robotic St. Paddies?

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

End-of-Lurk.

Glad to see the list traffic is picking up.  Thanks Coco & Grant.

Anyone planning to hit Servotron at Zelda's in Houston on St Paddy's?
I can't imagine what the robos will do with the green theme.  Any word
on opening acts?

Is there a list FAQ, or do I wing it with common sense?

Astro-Relevance - I work for a company that makes jet engine test
cells (can you say SR71, thank God they called off the War cause Saudi
life sucks) and rocket engine valves (RL10 2nd stage).  Cool
Graphics/Props are within my balliwick for really deserving causes,
such as anything with astro-relevance.

|You are rotten to the core, Snidely Whiplash, rotten, rotten, rotten!|
|      Kevin Munden                                                   |
|       kemunden@swbell.net    home                                   |
|       kevinmunden@yahoo.com  work                                   |
|       kem@mailexcite.com     default                                |