[ASTRO] Re: high-priced vinyl

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Well, kids, eBay aint gonna be around much longer if they keep aiding and
abetting some of the shady dealings that are happening through them.

I just got an email from the maintainer of an MP3 site for another band,
and she was upset to find that someone was selling CDRs of MP3s downloaded
from her site for HUGE bucks.  Truth be told, her MP3 site is technically
illegal, although I have no big ethical beef with _FREELY_ distributing
MP3s of _UNRELEASED_ fan tape recordings.  SELLING such things to the
highest bidder for monster bucks is just begging for a lawsuit from the
band's management and recording label.

Too bad, too, because I checked the place out for the first time recently
and found some really neat NASA memorabelia that I would have a hell of
a time finding any other way.  Anybody got some good leads on
NASA/Space memorabelia?

Mookie