[ASTRO] Re: Regarding all movie sound clips

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 Klixan@aol.com wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a complete list of all the names of the movies
> from which clips were taken out of for Man Or Astroman? songs.....well if
> there isn't a list.. I think it's your(I'm talking in plural numbers
> now...well I'll include myself) our duty to make one
>
> Antonio

Great idea.  I started on such a list a couple of years ago, but didn't
get very far.  Just trying to make a list of clips transcribed to text
was a fairly massive thing to try to do.  I wonder if Coco even remembers
where he got all of them.  It gets really tough when you try to deciper
the clips that are mixed into the middle of songs.

Maybe we can get people to volunteer to take on specific albums or
singles.