[ASTRO] Re: autographs

I said it before and I'll say it again, my favorite autograph in
my collection is Bradley J. Keeley.  Who the heck is he?
He's the editor and technical supervisor of Mystery Science Theater
3000.  He said I was the first person ever to ask for his autograph.

Asking for someone's autograph is a way of showing appreciation for
their work.  Giving a fan an autograph is a way to show your appreciation
for the fan's interest in your work.  The whole thing is an excuse to
interact with someone you admire, or those who admire you, even if you
can't think of anything to talk about.  And you have this neat little
memento to remember the experience and help prove to others that it
happened.

These are all good things.  So what if I am LAME?

Mookie "The Lamer" Keebler