[ASTRO] Re: Servotron 7"

The "Servotron 9000" I have is in a silver sleeve and the record
is grey marble (ok, not really marble the stone, just marbled
grey/white/black vinyl).

I have "Meet Your Mechanical Masters" on both "silver" and black.
The "silver" is actually kind of a picture disk kind of job, with
clear vinyl sandwiching some kind of silvery coated stuff in
the middle.  I bought the "silver" version first and, although it
looks way cool, it sounds _TERRIBLE_, like a cereal box record.
The black sounds much better.

All of my other Servotron and MOA? singles are boring old black,
as are all of my LPs.  I sure would like to score some colored
vinyl, but never seem to be able to find it.  My favorite is
clear vinyl.  I used to have "Cords" by Synergy on clear.  The
coolest record I ever owned.  Too bad I sold all of my cool records
for food money after I moved out of my Parent's house back in
1983.

Mookie