[ASTRO] Message that somehow got hosed but I tried to fix - Grant

ummm... www.ghostplanet.com   I think.

> Also does anyone know where to get a copy of the

> theme song (the one by Moam) cause in Canada, well the part

> I'm at, we dont get Space Ghost.

Yeah.  My website has a crappy 22K MP3.

www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html

Follow the "ASR3K Virtual 7 inch Single" link.  You'll need

to find yourself an MP3 player.  If you want a higher-quality

44K MP3, let me know and I'll mail it to you or put it up on my

site.  All I've got is mono, because it's just taped off of the

TV and I don't get that show in stereo.

However, you should probably just wait until MOA? releases

it.  In Coco and Birdstuff's post they said they will be releasing

the SGCC stuff the recorded soon.