[ASTRO] Re: Where is everyone? (indeed!)

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Jack Lightfoot wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [X-HJIKE27.W3]
>
> Greetings:
>      I have noticed that the list has been pretty quiet for the last couple
> of weeks. It has almost been comatose the last few days. What's up with
> that? Is it exam time or something?
> --Fiber Unit

Funny thing.  I had the network and SysAdmin people here looking for
a non-existant email/internet problem because I didn't see any astro
posts for over 24hrs at one point.  Not a bad conclusion to jump to
around here, by the way.  They stole away my workstation to replace
a broken server last Sunday, and I lost all of my unread mail and
had no mail destination for a few hours.  Poopy.  But heck, y'all don't
care and this ain't got nothin' to do with MOA?...  oops, started to
segue into Redneck Rampage Mode... sorry.

By the way, Light-Fiber-Unit-Foot, massive congratulations and deepest
envy over your box-o-spud-stuff!  (ummmm.... that _was_ you wasn't it?)