[ASTRO] Re: Neck-strained robotics..

Dexter-00ZX1 had the neck brace in Portland, too.  In fact, I was getting
worried because other band members were in evidence bustling about the
venue before the show and during the opening acts, but no sign of
Dex-o-tron until scant minutes before their set.  I saw the neck brace
and went down and asked him about it.  He, indeed, said he had a pinched
nerve in his neck.  He was as polite and cheerful (when out of character)
as always, even in the face of what was probably extreem pain.

I'm very sorry for those in Boise and other dates which may get dropped.
Those of us for whom he risked his health to perform should be very
grateful.

Anyone (Coco?) in contact with Servotron, please convey my best wishes
for a quick and complete recovery.

Mookie