[ASTRO] Re: dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

.. begin astro-transmission

(if you wonder what this is about, read the inclusion below, otherwise
please ignore and excuse the long inclusion)

Well, Sparky, I hate to break it to you but the Autograph is hers
fair-and-square.  There is just no disputing it.  You asked for it
for her, Starcrunch signed it specifically to her, and you gave it
to her.  These are the painful facts with which you must learn to live.
Frankly, I think this is your reward for having a "too cool for autographs"
attitude.

Don't worry.  Now that your attitude is, presumably, adjusted, you can
get autographs of your own the next time the ASTRO-dudes roll into town.
In the meantime you can admire my ASTRO-graphs at:

	 http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html

Speaking of "lilith lesbo rock", I advise you to tread a little more
lightly.  The ASTRO-list is home to ASTRO-fans of many varieties and
we all wanna be good friends, right?  By the way, I am a big fan of
Suzanne Vega, who participated in the Lilith Festival.

Mookie