[ASTRO] Re: 90210 (ASTRO-210?)

.. begin astro-transmission

No-one can accuse our little list here of lacking diversity.

The same list that bar-b-qued MOA? for _daring_ to appear on MTV
is now suggesting that they appear on 90210.

If I were an ASTRO-dood reading this stuff I think I would arrive
at the conclusion that the fans are a bunch of goofballs, which
we are. ;)

I can say with some pride that I have never seen so much as 10 minutes
of any episode of 90210 or any other Arron Spelling address show.

Unfortunately, I'll watch _anything_ that is in late-night syndication,
so eventually Mr. Spelling will catch up with me.