[ASTRO] Get yer red/blue glasses ready!

.. begin astro-transmission

This is just a heads-up.  I you don't already have red/blue 3d specs
handy, start trying to chase some down in the next few days.

I've got a few true 3D shots of Servotron live, not conversions from
flat photos, but true stereo photos taken through two lenses.
Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have them converted to
anaglyphs and up on my web site.

More news when the page is ready.

By the way, the true king of unofficial ASTRO-webmastering, Ansigod, is
working on a 3D MOA? page and has a small prototype page accessible from
his current page (http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~bmpccal/moam.html).