[ASTRO] Cool New Astro-Stuff

.. begin astro-transmission

The Astro Science Reverb 3000 website has some new stuff.

The URL is:

http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html

Just uploaded is the ASR3K Virtual 7" Single, featuring
MP3 files of MSTie-fied "remixes" of two MOA classics:

MST3K Love Theme: The Manos Mix
featuring the rare Dr. Forrester Turkey Day 1995 intro to
"Manos: The Hands of Fate", and some robotic overdubs
during the Roll Call, plus the door sequence at the end.

Transmissions from Venus: MSTie Mix
featuring extended versions of the opening and closing clips
from the MST3K episode in which "It Conquered The World"
appeared, and Tom Servo's expoding-head scream mingling with
what I assume to be Birdstuff screaming in the middle of the
song.

Bonus tracks include the MOA closing theme for "Space Ghost
Coast-to-Coast" and Tom Servo singing the Love Theme to
"The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and
Became Mixed-Up Zombies".

To help make your virtual 7" experience more realistic, I've
included artwork for the labels and an animated gif of side
A spinning.

Trust me, all of the hassle of downloading and installing an MP3
player is well worth it.  There's lots of great MP3 stuff on the
web, and I may have more ASTRO-related MP3s on my site in the future.

Players for Linux, WIN95, and MAC are on the page, as well as a
link to a site with players for other platforms.

I'm waaay over my webspace limit with this, so check it out while
you can.  If any of you really do take the time to listen to my
mixes, please let me know what you think.

These mixes exist as collage (artistic fair use) and tribute
(editorial fair use) and are not a substitute for any official
MOA or Best Brains recording, program, etc.  I do not believe
that anything on my website exceeds the fair use provisions of
the U.S. Copyright law.

Mookie

P.S.  Also don't miss the recently added "Coco's Face on Mars" page.