[ASTRO] Re: Classics

.. begin astro-transmission

On Aug 28, 12:44pm, Kurtis Michael Born wrote:
> Subject: [ASTRO]  Re: Classics
> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> The EVIL DEAD series (Evil Dead I and II, Army of Darkness) is the king of
> all horror movie series.  Everything coming out now (im)pales by
> comparison.  I mean, come on... ANOTHER Halloween?  BRIDE of Chucky???  I
> would much rather "sit through" Mallrats or MST3K : The Movie.  (But not
> Austin Powers)
>
> GIVE ME BACK MY HAND!!!
>
> Apollyon

How can a person of such otherwise descriminating taste slander the
MST3K movie?  Granted, it was butchered by Universal, with a complete
host segment cut and a re-shoot ordered of the closing segment, which
was better in the original form.  You have not been sufficeintly
brainwased, please report to the treatment center (SciFi channel)
every saturday at 5:00PM eastern.

You _could_ force me to sit through mallrats again, but it would hurt.
Austin Powers, however, is that rare film that is sooo bad that I must
evacuate the theater.  In fact, I should have literally evacuated the
entire theater rather than just saving my own sanity.

Evil dead series: I have only seen the third, but it definitely rocks!
In honor of that film, I refer to AOL subscribers as the Army Of Losers.