[ASTRO] Re: Devo, too

The Brannock Device picked up a copy of a Survival Research Laboratories Video
at the same store for just $4.  What's up with Cherry Hill?  there's that
awful Sam Ash store right by there that makes me laugh and makes me sad
simultaneously... Me and Gamma Clone Carol had a good time workin' the
samplers to the annoyance of the staff.

TBD.