[ASTRO] Help for Alpha-clone research

    Dexter Why? asked me to foward this message to all of you. I guess
he does not have a computer, or maybe he is simply alone reading a
book, since he will be on tour soon and there will be no time for his
book reading.

DEXTER WHY? SAID

    The offer still stands, anyone who brings a TV to a Man or
Astro-man? show number one,will be let in  free to enjoy Science.
Number two, they will recieve a date with DORKSTUFF, not me DEXTER
WHY- "I do not really like to go out with women and I am not a drinker."
Thank you very much--please make sure the TV works,that is quite
important

==