[ASTRO] Re: Can somebody please explain this????

Man or astroman? has signed a european-only distribution deal for their
stateside Touch & Go releases.  the only record company MoA? has a hardcore
'deal' with is Touch & Go.  but other companies that will have distro rights,
one offs, compilation, and various other yadda yadda include Estrus, One
Louder, & Epitath Europe.

in other astro news that barely registers as important:
The Lounge Lizard is being yanked out of retirement to Join me on the road and
provide the Old Skool projections for the Gamma Clones, who will be doing
(mainly) an old skool set.  (Coco has just updated my Vocabulary chips,
therefore I will be posting in Phat Streetspeak for the rest of this post.
Hopefully, adjustments will be made and I will return to a more 'standardized'
communication.)  As most of you know, Homeslice wasn't down with the rigors of
touring and kicked the projectionist gig to da curb a few years ago.  But the
scent of the pavement beckons him, and he has proclaimed "Third shift Kinko's
gig be damned!"  Also, we're touring with cute girls. Word.  Still haven't
located Pez D. Spencer, who was last seen in his opto-lab in a smoky blue-ish
haze demolishing Styrofoam coolers from Wal-mart in the creation of Ice planet
"SimilarToHothButICantCallItThat" for the sequel to "The Star Wars"...

The Brannock Device, Keepin it real.