[ASTRO] Albuquerque Date!! PLEASE READ

Hi...I lost the message recently about the problem with the Albuquerque
show room size/arrangment for our projections.
This is a big concern...
We have also run into some kind of problem with a scooter rally or
something so we are look at other places to play...
Any listee with info in this city would be greatly appreciated!!!
We need info quick as this is getting close..

You can email me directly at : questions@astroman.com  with any info.
Thanks!

.coco