[ASTRO] Re: MOAM Peel Session

.. begin astro-transmission

We just recorded our fourth BBC session for the John Peel show (Peel Session)
I am not sure the exact airing date/time but will get it for you.
At some point we intend to compile all the Peel sessions we have done (16
tracks to date) onto one release.

The appearance on MTV Europe's Alternative Nation was recorded on this past
tour as well...four tracks..played live, and some tesla coil footage.
I will post airtimes as soon as I get them

.over
.coco