[ASTRO] Re: SPace Ghost COast to Coast

.. begin astro-transmission

We have recieved tapes of the new space ghost coast to coast.
They seemed to have only used Man or Astro-man? for the closing credits in
two new episodes so far, hopefully more to come.
Current music for the show is by the late guitarist Sonny Sharrock.
This music is the last recorded works by Mr. Sharrock, and Mike Lazzo,
(producer), being a huge Sharrock fan, wants to keep the sharrock stuff in
the show as well. The main theme , and other incidental works are by
Sharrock. We hope that over time they will incorporate more of our
incidental music , supplied to them, and continue to use us for the closing
theme.
No word on when these will air, we were sent 7 new episodes, some not yet
finished.

.coco