[ASTRO] Re: WWW site suggestions

.. begin astro-transmission

>I think everyone would prefer an OFFICIAL ASTRO-FAQ from the space geeks
>themselves.  A fan-created FAQ couldn't really give the correct answers
>to inevitable questions like:
>
>        1) Who writes the songs?
>        2) What are their "real" names?
>                (expected answer: difficult to pronounce and impossible
>                to spell and astro-classified anyway)
>        3) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a
>                tootsie pop in space?
>
>So again, I say ASTRO-FAQ!
>
>Mookie
We will be more than happy to put out a FAQ..although that is , in effect
what the www site is.
The www site is attempting to give you all the info on Man or Astro-man?
one needs...
after all You know are real names..what you are after is our "earth cover"
names...which are not very relevant (sp)...
but I will see about putting on together.
Thanks for the suggestion..It will probably replace our badly need area.the
"Bio" button on the site too!
.over
.coco