Re: MoAM lineup

.. begin astro-transmission

The order of fourth members in Man or Astro-man? goes something like this.
1.Grand Master Useless...left because thought going to play two hr away was
too far.
2.Dr.Deleto ...left to continue research
3.Mr.Neutron ...um..well anly played three or four shows
4.Captin Zeno ...was accidentally shrunk by Coco in a mysterious lab experiment
...now we call him Little Baby Zeno (please refer to him in this way,thx)
and NOW:::
5.Dexter X Man from Planet Q!...

AND We actually did a tour in Europe a few years ago as a three piece!
.over
.coco